Can I wear fancy dress?
– Fancy dress is allowed, however, it must be appropriate for the terrain. We cannot allow costumes that may be unsafe in any of the obstacles. If your costume is deemed unfit then you will not be allowed to participate.
Is there car parking?
– Yes, there is free parking on site at the Pinkery Centre. Marshalls and signage at the site will direct you to the area.
Will there be water?
– There will be water available at the start/finish at approximately half way.
Can I bring my dog?
– Unfortunately, at this event dogs are not allowed to compete. They are very welcome to join the spectators but must be kept under close control.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can women take part?
– YES! The name ‘Man vs Moor’ refers to MANkind! This is an event for all!
Do I have to swim?
– No not at all, if swimming isn’t for you then that’s fine! We have planned an alternative route that will take you around the swim so that you can stay dry (hopefully)!
Can I run for charity?
– We welcome entrants that wish to run for charity, the choice is yours but check out some of our suggestions in our partners page.
Where can I keep my valuables?
– We suggest you keep your belongings and valuables locked safe in your vehicle. We can look after your keys for you during the event if you are coming alone or entering with friends. Alternatively bring along your entourage of supporters and leave your valuables safe with them.