So yesterday saw the penultimate lift of restrictions in the UK! It feels like it’s been a very long time coming! We’re really looking forward to getting back to it and seeing you all very soon with our first event of the year.
As a result of the pandemic, The Top of The Gorge Festival has been slightly rejigged this year to enable the usual events within it to take place. This year, The National Trust are focusing on everyone getting out there and active with a Top of the Gorge Activity Weekend. Mendips Lakes and Lumps Ride will be setting up an awesome road cycling
course, Relish Running Races have the running element superbly covered and we’re really excited to be back with The Mendip Murmuration MTB event. There won’t be a festival running alongside this year, but there will be plenty to keep everyone busy as we start to launch into this years event season!
What to Expect
We’re not quite out of the woods yet, so there will be measures to keep you safe as well as ensure you have a great time!
- social distancing still applies, so please make sure you’re leaving the 2 meter gap whenever possible. This is especially important when you’re registering – please also make sure you bring a mask too!
- we will be suppling hand sanitiser – please use it!
- registrations will be staggered – please stick to your time-slot
- we’re not able to offer temporary camping onsite at the moment, so make sure you arrive with plenty of time to prepare for registering and getting yourself set up
- there will be drinking water available but please bring your own bottles
We hope to see things continue to ease across England and the rest of the UK and are looking forward to putting on more events throughout the rest of the year.
COVID permitting, check out what we have planned for you:
The Triple – Somerset Mountain Bike Series
- Mendip Murmuration – Warren Farm, Cheddar – 12th June 2021
- Exmoor Explorer – Cloud Farm, Malsmead, Exmoor – 1st August 2021
- Quantock Quake – Over Stowey Cricket Club, Over Stowey – 5th September 2021 – SOLD OUT
Exmoor Running and Walking Festival 2021
- Exmoor Perambulation – Pinkery Outdoor Centre, Simonsbath – 19th June 2021
- Man vs Moor – Pinkery Outdoor Centre, Simonsbath – 20th June 2021
Summer Sigh – Sea Kayaking Symposium
- Summer Sigh – Watermouth Cove – 17th – 19th September 2021 – SOLD OUT
- Minehead Open Water Sprint Triathlon – Minehead Seafront – 26th September 2021
- Moonlit Meadow Run – Longrun Meadow, Taunton – 30th October 2021
- Heddon Howler – Heddon Valley, North Devon – 20th November 2021
- Selworthy Stargazer – North Hill, Minehead – 18th December 2021
- Storm the Fort – Brean Down, Brean – 22nd January 2022
- Assault of Baggy Point – Baggy Point, Croyde, North Devon – 12th February 2022
- Waters Meet – Watersmeet, Lynmouth, North Devon – 12th March 2022
- One Fyne Night – Fyne Court, Quantock Hills – 9th April 2022
Minehead Trail Running Festival
- Minehead Trail Running Festival – Minehead – 13th and 14th November 2021
If you’ve signed up for one (or more) of our events, then please do keep a look out for more information which will be landing in your inbox before each event. As always, check out our social media feeds too!
If you’ve not signed up yet, be quick!! Tickets are limited and are selling out fast!