We are looking for volunteers to join the Channel Tribe at our 2019 events. We rely on volunteers to help run all of our events, they are a much needed and integral part of the team. Do you love being outdoors? Do you want to make a difference? Do you enjoy seeing people succeed? Then we NEED you! Join the ‘Tribe’ and you’ll become part of something amazing.
Volunteer roles vary depending on the event and what time you can devote. It could be helping us set the route, welcoming and registering participants, running checkpoints, being a friendly face at our Miles Tea Stop, sweeping the route or congratulating those across the finish line.
Our 2019 event dates for you diary.
- Mendip Murmuration – 15th June. Held at the Top of the Gorge Festival near Cheddar
- Exmoor Perambulation – 22nd June. Held at the Pinkery Centre, Exmoor
- Exmoor Explorer – 4th August. Venue TBC
- Man vs Moor – 17th August. Held at the Pinkery Centre, Exmoor
- Quantock Quake – 2nd September. Held near Ramscombe
- Minehead Triathlon – 14th October. Held in Minehead
- Moonlit Meadow Run – Mid October in Taunton
- Selworthy Stargazer – Winter Solstice, based near Minehead
All of our events tribe will get an exclusive Channel Tribe t-shirt as well as early bird acccess to our 2020 events, access to our tribe facebook community, invitations to tribe only social events, 10% off all Channel Training and Channel Adventure sessions/courses. At every event you can dedicate your time too, you will also get a hot breakfast bap and drink to begin your day in the right way, plus an additional hot drink to keep you going strong. Evening Events are supplied with a hot drink and cake.
If you’re interested in joining our volunteer tribe or have any questions please do contact us. We would love to hear from you!