We are looking for volunteers to join the Channel Tribe at our 2023/4 events. We rely on volunteers to help run all of our events, they are a much needed and integral part of the team. Do you love being outdoors? Do you want to make a difference? Do you enjoy seeing people succeed? Then we NEED you! Join the ‘Tribe’ and you’ll become part of something amazing.
Volunteer roles vary depending on the event and what time you can devote. It could be helping us set the route, welcoming and registering participants, running checkpoints, being a friendly face at our Miles Tea Stop, sweeping the route or congratulating those across the finish line.
Our 2023 event dates for you diary:
- Mendip Murmuration – 10th June (Cheddar)
- Exmoor Perambulation – 24th June (Simonsbath, Somerset)
- Man vs Moor – 25th June (Simonsbath, Somerset)
- Exmoor Explorer – 9th July (venue TBC)
- One Fyne Night – 19th August (Fyne Court, Somerset)
- Quantock Quake – 2nd September (Over Stowey Cricket Club, Bridgwater)
- Minehead Triathlon – 8th October (Minehead)
- Moonlit Meadow Run – Date TBC (Taunton)
- Arlington Astroids – Date TBC (Arlington Court)
- Storm the Fort – TBC 20th January 2024 (Brean Down)
- Assault on Baggy Point – TBC 16th March 2024 (Baggy Point, Croyde)
All of our events tribe will get an exclusive Channel Tribe t-shirt as well as early bird access to our 2023/4 events, access to our tribe facebook community, invitations to tribe only social events, 10% off all Channel Training and Channel Adventure sessions/courses. At every event you can dedicate your time too, you will also get a hot breakfast bap and drink to begin your day in the right way, plus an additional hot drink to keep you going strong. Evening events are supplied with a hot drink and cake.
If you’re interested in joining our volunteer tribe or have any questions please do contact us. We would love to hear from you!